Korumburra Wonthaggi Road
Kongwak Market is held every Sunday* rain, hail or shine.
An indoor and undercover stalls selling a selection of vintage/retro and second hand home wares, clothing, albums, art, jewellery, local produce, plants, books, live music, great food and coffee plus a fun atmosphere.
It is set in a huge shed and there are outdoor stalls and hand made items, all undercover so the market is on in all weather.
– seasonal fruits and vegetables
– vintage and retro clothing
– pre-loved goods
– wood crafted dog kennels, burd feeders and more…
– relax with a massage
– have a coffee with friends
– grab a sausage from the BBQ for a snack
– or feast on fantastic Indian Food for lunch
Yummy food including curry and sausage sizzle.
Musicians play all day and a gold coin donation will get you entry.